- Nefarian yells: BURN! You wretches! BURN!
- Nefarian yells: Death Knights... get over here!
- Nefarian yells: Druids and your silly shapeshifting. Lets see it in action!
- Nefarian yells: Hunters and your annoying pea-shooters!
- Nefarian yells: Impossible! Rise my minions! Serve your master once more!
- Nefarian yells: Mages too? You should be more careful when you play with magic...
- Nefarian yells: Monks, doesn't all that rolling make you dizzy?
- Nefarian yells: Paladins... I've heard you have many lives. Show me.
- Nefarian yells: Priests! If you're going to keep healing like that, we might as well make it a little more interesting!
- Nefarian yells: Rogues? Stop hiding and face me!
- Nefarian yells: Shamans, show me what your totems can do!
- Nefarian yells: This cannot be! I am the master here! You mortals are nothing to my kind! Do you hear me? Nothing!
- Nefarian yells: Warlocks, you shouldn't be playing with magic you don't understand. See what happens?
- Nefarian yells: Warriors, I know you can hit harder than that! Let's see it!
- Nefarian yells: Well done, my minions. The mortals' courage begins to wane! Now, let's see how they contend with the true Lord of Blackrock Spire!!!
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.