- Cho'Rush the Observer yells: The king is dead - OH NOES! Summon Mizzle da Crafty! He knows what to do next!
- Cho'Rush the Observer says: I'll crush you!
- Cho'Rush the Observer says: Me smash! You die!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
What Kind of Ogre do I Feel Like Today?
Cho'Rush the Observer will choose to be either a Priest, a Shaman, or a Mage when he spawns.
- Cho'Rush the Priest
- Heal – Cho'Rush the Observer heals himself or an ally.
- Mind Blast – Cho'Rush the Observer inflicts Shadow damage to a player.
- Power Word: Shield – Cho'Rush the Observer gives himself or an ally a shield of Holy energy that absorbs damage, and prevents spellcasting from interruption. Power Word: Shield lasts for 30 sec or until it absorbs too much damage.
- Psychic Scream – Cho'Rush the Observer makes all players within 8 yards run in fear for 4 sec.
- Cho'Rush the Shaman
- Cho'Rush the Mage
- Arcane Explosion – Cho'Rush the Observer inflicts Arcane damage to all players within 10 yards.
- Bloodlust – Cho'Rush the Observer gives himself or an ally Bloodlust. Affected enemies have their melee attack speed increased by 60% for 30 sec.
- Fireball – Cho'Rush the Observer inflicts Fire damage to a player.
- Frost Nova – Cho'Rush the Observer inflicts Frost damage to all players within 10 yards. Frost Nova immobilizes affected players for 8 sec.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.