- Christoph Faral says: A warm tavern and a cold ale. What more could we ask for?
- Christoph Faral says: Aye and thanks for letting me carry my own hand back to the priests that night.
- Christoph Faral says: Battling that band of Twilight Hammer in the Morass, I could think of better places for a war.
- Christoph Faral says: Course I remember that night. Two inches to the left and you'd be drinking with that elf, Morris. That was my best shirt, too.
- Christoph Faral says: Hehe, wimp.
- Christoph Faral says: I miss the dwarven ale we used to get at that inn in Lordaeron. Remember that fight we started there?
- Christoph Faral says: I still have the scars from that night.
- Christoph Faral says: I tell ye, I don't miss the Great War at all. I remember when we fought at Darrowmere. All night in the fog, lying in a muddy trench.
- Christoph Faral says: It all worked out in the end.
- Christoph Faral says: Less than a hundred of us, and over a thousand orcs. Only a handful of us managed to walk away from that one.
- Christoph Faral says: Never seen anyone move so fast in my whole life.
- Christoph Faral says: Remember when Danath gathered all the mercenaries of Stormwind together and we marched to fight at Nethergarde?
- Christoph Faral says: Wasn't that the night we had to pick up my thumb and carry it in your smoke pouch?
- Christoph Faral says: Well, you're still here. I'd say that is something worth drinking to.
- Christoph Faral says: You are constantly surprising me with what a person can live through.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.