- A'dal says: 'At darkest hour, redemption comes, in knightly lady sworn to blood.'
- A'dal says: 'Broken, then betrayed by one, standing there bestride the sun.'
- A'dal says: 'Led astray into the night, armed with sword of broken Light.'
- A'dal says: 'Silvery moon, washed in blood,'
- A'dal says: Both our peoples have suffered greatly at the hands of Kael'thas and his agents, Lady Liadrin. Your people were not the authors of their own fate, but they will die if they do not change.
- A'dal says: Fear not, young one, for this crusader shall not taste death.
- A'dal says: In life, Bridenbrad was the bearer of great deeds. Now, in passing, he shall taste only paradise.
- A'dal says: It wasn't I who foretold it, but Velen of the Draenei:
- A'dal says: M'uru accepted his role in this long ago, knowing full well what would happen to him. Will you accept your own?
- A'dal says: The battle for the Sunwell is but the first step on your new path, Lady Liadrin. Shattrath is open to you and all who follow you.
- A'dal says: The light does not abandon its champions.
- A'dal says: The Shattered Sun Offensive will surely benefit from the addition of your knights, Lady Liadrin.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.