- Halazzi yells: Chaga... choka'jinn.
- Halazzi yells: Come, fools. Fill ma empty cages....
- Halazzi yells: Get on ya knees and bow.... to da fang and claw!
- Halazzi yells: I be waitin, strangers. Your deaths gonna make me stronger!
- Halazzi yells: I fight wit' untamed spirit....
- Halazzi yells: Me gonna carve ya now!
- Halazzi yells: Spirit, come back to me!
- Halazzi yells: Ya all gonna fail!
- Halazzi yells: You can't fight da power!
- Halazzi yells: You gonna leave in pieces!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Stage One: Bow to da Fang and Claw!
Halazzi begins the battle in the form of the Lynx Avatar.
Stage Two: Untamed Spirit!
At 60% and 30% remaining health, Halazzi splits into two beings: Halazzi the Worshipper and the Spirit of the Lynx. Both begin the stage with full health and recombine to form the Lynx Avatar when one or the other reaches 20% health.
- Worshipper Halazzi
- Lightning Totem – Worshipper Halazzi summons a Lightning Totem near his location with 25000 health. The totem casts Lightning at a random player until destroyed.
- Lightning – The Lightning Totem casts Lightning at a random player, inflicting 19000 to 21000 Nature damage and bouncing to a maximum of 3 additional nearby enemies, inflicting 1.5 times as much damage with each bounce.
- Earth Shock – Worshipper Halazzi shocks a random player, inflicting 28500 to 31500 Nature damage and interrupting the target's current spell cast for 2 sec.
- Flame Shock – Worshipper Halazzi blasts a random player, inflicting 14250 to 15750 Fire damage instantly and an additional 23125 to 26875 Fire damage every 3 seconds for 12 sec.
- Spirit of the Lynx
- Shred Armor – The Spirit of the Lynx shreds its current target's armor, reducing armor by 10% for 8 sec. Stacks up to $43243U times.
- Lynx Flurry – The Spirit of the Lynx begins to flurry, reducing its damage dealt by 50% but increasing attack speed by 75%. While under the effects of Lynx Flurry, the Spirit of the Lynx gains immuntiy to stuns, roots, snares, and other effects that cause loss of control.
- Fixate – The Spirit of the Lynx fixates on a target, and only attacks that target.
Stage Three: Me Gonna Carve Ya Now!
When he reaches 25% remaining health, Halazzi remains in the form of the Lynx Avatar.
- Lightning Totem – Halazzi summons a Lightning Totem near his location with 25000 health. The totem casts Lightning at a random player until destroyed.
Heroic Difficulty Only
Zul'Aman is only available in Heroic Difficulty.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.