- Torthen Deepdig says: Astounding! It says here that Brann discovered a mysterious runic plate deep in Thor Modan!
- Torthen Deepdig says: Brann writes that he was working on a guide to these runic symbols when the giants and their allies attacked.
- Torthen Deepdig says: By Magni's beard, we've got to reconstruct the runic key he used to read the plate. We could be right on his heels!
- Torthen Deepdig says: He reports deciphering part of the writing on the runic plate, but it doesn't look like he recorded his translation.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.