- Frightened Miner says: Did I ever tell you that I was a mid-level accountant with the company back on Kezan? I worked for you for years. Do you even know my name?
- Frightened Miner says: Hey, why am I doing all of the work here?
- Frightened Miner says: I can't get anything else out of this one.
- Frightened Miner says: Let's move on.
- Frightened Miner says: Okay, here we go. You're gonna cover me, right?
- Frightened Miner says: That's good enough for now. I'll make my way out on my own. Thanks for the escort, <name>.
- Frightened Miner says: The monkeys already extracted most of the kaja'mite out of this deposit.
- Frightened Miner says: This chunk's been picked clean.
- Frightened Miner says: We've hit the jackpot in this place!
- Frightened Miner says: What I wouldn't give for some explosives right about now.
- Frightened Miner says: Whoa! What's with all of the cave paintings? Ack, do I hear monkeys?!
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.