- Isiset yells: Bask in my radiance!
- Isiset yells: Eons of darkness... by your hand.
- Isiset yells: Gaze to the heavens! What do you see?
- Isiset yells: Insignificant!
- Isiset yells: My luster... wanes.
- Isiset yells: The glimmer of your life, extinguished.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Supernova – Isiset unleashes a supernova, inflicting 24082 to 26617 Arcane damage and confusing any player who faces her for 4 sec.
- Mirror Images – When Isiset's remaining health reaches 66%, she splits into three separate creatures. Each of the creatures represents one of her three main abilities. Killing one of the three images prevents her from using that image's ability for the rest of the encounter, but the other two abilities are empowered.When Isiset's remaining health reaches 33%, she again splits but into two separate creatures. These two creatures cast and correspond to her two remaining abilities. Killing one of these two images prevents her from using that image's ability for the rest of the encounter, but the sole remaining ability is further empowered.
- Astral Rain – Isiset summons a shower of stars, inflicting Arcane damage to all players within 20 yards every 3 seconds for 8 sec. The amount of Arcane damage dealt changes based on how many Mirror Images were previously destroyed by the players.No Mirror Images destroyed: 5411 to 6288 Arcane damageOne Mirror Image destroyed: 6613 to 7686 Arcane damageTwo Mirror Images destroyed: 9018 to 10481 Arcane damage
- Celestial Call – Isiset summons a number of Celestial Familiars to aid her. The number of Celestial Familiars summoned changes based on how many Mirror Images were previously destroyed by the players.No Mirror Images destroyed: One Celestial FamiliarOne Mirror Image destroyed: Two Celestial FamiliarsTwo Mirror Images destroyed: Three Celestial Familiars
- Celestial Familiar
These floating pieces of stars attack by casting Arcane Barrage at random players.
- Arcane Barrage – The Celestial Familiar unleashes a barrage of celestial energy to inflict 9500 to 10500 Arcane damage on a random enemy player.
- Veil of Sky – Isiset drapes herself in a protective shield that absorbs damage by draining Isiset's mana instead of her health and reflecting back a percentage of the spells cast at her. The amount of damage absorbed and the chance of a spell being reflected changes based on how many Mirror Images were previously destroyed by the players.No Mirror Images destroyed: 130000 damage absorbed and 20% chance to reflect spellsOne Mirror Image destroyed: 260000 damage absorbed and 40% chance to reflect spellsTwo Mirror Images destroyed: 390000 damage absorbed and 60% chance to reflect spells
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.