Karsh Steelbender yells: Bodies to test my armaments upon!
Karsh Steelbender yells: Feel the burn!
Karsh Steelbender yells: Merely an impurity in the compound...
Karsh Steelbender yells: We number in the millions! Your efforts are wasted...
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– Karsh Steelbender's Quicksilver Armor reduces all damage taken by 99% when cooled.
Superheated Quicksilver Armor
– When Karsh Steelbender moves under the stream of molten metal in the center of the room, his Quicksilver armor begins to heat up. This immediately removes the cooled Quicksilver Armor from him and replaces it with Superheated Quicksilver Armor. The Superheated Quicksilver Armor increases his damage taken by 5% for 17 sec. The effect continues to stack for every second he is under the molten stream.When the duration of Superheated Quicksilver Armor expires, the armor cools off and Karsh gains the Quicksilver Armor effect.
– Every second Karsh Steelbender is under the molten stream of metal, his armor emits a Heat Wave. This inflicts 1500 Fire damage to all nearby enemies, but the damage is further multiplied by the number of stacks of Superheated Quicksilver Armor on Karsh.
– When Karsh Steelbender's Quicksilver Armor is superheated, he inflicts 1500 Fire damage to his current enemy target whenever he swings his weapon at them. This damage is multiplied by the number of stacks of Superheated Quicksilver Armor on Karsh.
– Karsh Steelbender swings his glaive in a wild arc, inflicting 110% of his normal melee damage to his current melee target and two other nearby targets within melee distance of Karsh.
– When the duration of Superheated Quicksilver Armor expires, Karsh Steelbender's armor cools off and the excess heat causes lava spouts to erupt from the circular grate inside the room. Players standing on the grate when the lava spouts erupt take 57000 to 63000 Fire damage.
– When the lava spouts erupt from the circular grate, three Bound Flames form and begin to attack nearby enemy players.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.