- Atramedes yells: Death waits in the darkness!
- Atramedes yells: I have no need for eyes to see my enemies. Your clumsy footsteps and foul stench give you away!
- Atramedes yells: Sighted, but blind to the truth. Embrace the finality of it all!
- Atramedes yells: This miserable existence finally ends.
- Atramedes yells: Yes, run! With every step your heart quickens. The beating, loud and thunderous... Almost deafening. You cannot escape!
- Atramedes yells: You cannot hide from searing flame!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Atramedes is blind and hunts based on sound. Players begin the battle with 0 Sound and gain Sound when taking damage. Atramedes channels Devastation on targets with 100 Sound and quickly kills them.Using an Ancient Dwarven Shield resets the Sound on all players.
Ancient Dwarven Shields
Ten Ancient Dwarven Shields are positioned around the room. Any player can strike one of the shields and cause a Resonating Clash. This interrupts Atramedes' casting, resets the Sound on every player to zero, and gives Atramedes a case of Vertigo. When Atramedes recovers from Vertigo, he destroys the shield.
In Heroic Difficulty Lord Nefarius destroys an additional shield whenever Atramedes destroys one.
- Resonating Clash – The sound resonating from the Ancient Dwarven Shield interrupts Atramedes' casting.While Airborne, Atramedes switches the target of his Roaring Flame Breath to the player who used the Ancient Dwarven Shield.
- Vertigo – The Resonating Clash places Atramedes into a state of Vertigo, increasing damage taken by 50% for 5 sec.
Atramedes begins the fight on the ground.
- Sonar Pulse – Atramedes periodically sends out discs of sonic energy to locate players. Players struck by a Sonar Pulse gain 7 Sound.
On Heroic Difficulty a Sonar Pulse also inflicts 2925 to 3075 Arcane damage.
- Modulation – Atramedes casts Modulation, inflicting 48750 to 51250 Shadow damage.
Modulation inflicts 10 additional Sound, and the damage inflicted on a player increases with higher Sound levels.
- Sonic Breath – Atramedes tracks on a random player, breathing fire as he turns towards that player. Sonic Flame inflicts 29250 to 30750 Fire damage to all players in its path and adds 30 Sound.
- Searing Flames – Atramedes channels and fills the room with flames. The flames inflict 39506 to 40493 Fire damage every 2 sec. and increases Fire damage taken by 25% for 6 sec. The damage increases by 2% for every point of Sound on the target. Resonating Clash interrupts the channeling of Searing Flames.Searing Flames leaves behind patches of Roaring Flames on the ground for 4 sec.
- Roaring Flames – Searing Flames produces patches of Roaring Flame on the ground. Players crossing the Roaring Flames take 19500 to 20500 Fire damage and an additional 9750 to 10250 Fire damage every 1 sec for 4 sec. Roaring Flames also adds 5 Sound.
- Devastation – Atramedes channels Devastation on all players with 100 sound, inflicting 29250 to 30750 Fire damage every 0.5 second.
Atramedes periodically flies up into the air during the fight, raining destruction down on his enemies from above.
- Roaring Flame Breath – Atramedes breathes a gout of flame that follows a random player around the room. The Roaring Flame Breath inflicts 24375 to 25625 Fire damage and leaves Roaring Flames in its wake. The movement of the breath speeds up over time.A Resonating Clash temporarily halts the progress of breath, but Atramedes then retargets the flames on a player that used the Ancient Dwarven Shield.
- Roaring Flames – Roaring Flame Breath produces patches of Roaring Flame on the ground. Players crossing the Roaring Flames take 19500 to 20500 Fire damage and an additional 9750 to 10250 Fire damage every 1 sec for 4 sec. Roaring Flames also adds 5 Sound.
- Sonar Bomb – Atramedes launches Sonar Bombs at the locations of random players. The impact of the Sonar Bomb inflicts 30000 Arcane damage to players within 6 yards of the targeted location and increases their Sound by 30.
- Sonic Fireball – Atramedes launches Sonic Fireballs at the areas where his Sonar Bombs landed. Sonic Fireballs inflict 29250 to 30750 Fire damage to all enemies within 50000 yards of the target.
- Obnoxious Fiend – Lord Victor Nefarius meddles in the fight, randomly opening portals and allowing Obnoxious Fiends to enter the fray. Each Obnoxious Fiend jumps on the back of a random player and tries to increase that player's Sound.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.