Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Primary Defense Matrix
The four dwarven golems share a health pool and two are active at any given time. When a golem activates, it possesses 100 energy to use for its abilities. Once the golem's energy reaches 50, it gains a defensive shield and a new golem activates. Once the golem's energy reaches 0, the golem deactivates and another golem activates.
- Power Generator – Arcanotron summons a Power Generator under a random player. The field increases the damage dealt by 50% for all units within 5 yards and restores 500 mana every 0.5 seconds. The Power Generator lasts 1 min.
- Arcane Annihilator – Arcanotron blasts a random player for 78000 to 82000 Arcane damage.
In 25-player raids Arcanotron blasts three random players.
- Power Conversion – Arcanotron's shield converts damage taken into Converted Power, which provides additional magic damage and cast speed.
- Converted Power – Damage done to Arcanotron's Power Conversion shield grants him 10% additional Arcane damage and increases his spell haste by 10% for 30 sec. This effect stacks.
- Overcharged Power Generator – Lord Victor Nefarius converts a Power Generator into an Overcharged Power Generator. The field increases the damage dealt by 100% for all units within 5 yards and restores 1000 mana every 0.5 seconds.An Overcharged Power Generator grows in size until it explodes, triggering Arcane Blowback.
- Arcane Blowback – An Overcharged Power Generator explodes, inflicting 146250 to 153750 Arcane damage to players within 17 yards.
- Lightning Conductor – Electron designates a random player as a Lightning Conductor, causing them to inflict 48750 to 51250 Nature damage to allies within 8 yards every 2 sec., for 10 sec.
- Electrical Discharge – Electron inflicts 43875 to 46125 Nature damage to up to 3 targets within 8 yards. The damage inflicted increases with each jump.
- Unstable Shield – Dealing damage to Electron's shield causes a Static Shock at a nearby player's location, inflicting 58500 to 61500 Nature damage to players within 6 yards of the target.
- Shadow Infusion – Lord Victor Nefarius corrupts the Lightning Conductor, transforming the target into a Shadow Conductor. Shadow Conductor causes Shadow damage to all nearby allies every 2 sec., with the magnitude of the damage increasing with greater distance from the Shadow Infused player.
- Incineration Security Measure – Magmatron strikes everyone in the room for 14625 to 15375 Fire damage every 1 sec. for 4 sec.
- Acquiring Target – Magmatron acquires a random player as a target for his Flamethrower ability. After 4 sec. Magmatron channels his Flamethrower on the target, inflicting 63375 to 66625 Fire damage every 1 sec. to all players in front of him for 4 sec.
- Barrier – Magmatron's shield absorbs 450000 damage. If the Barrier breaks, it releases a gale of flame, inflicting 151125 to 158875 Fire damage to all players.
- Chemical Bomb – Toxitron fires a Chemical Bomb at a random player, creating a Chemical Cloud at their location. The cloud increases the damage taken by any unit in the cloud.
- Chemical Cloud – Toxitron's Chemical Cloud increases the damage taken by any unit in the cloud by 50%.
The Chemical Cloud also inflicts 4875 to 5125 Nature damage every 1 seconds.
- Poison Protocol – Toxitron's Poison Protocol creates a Poison Bomb every 1.5 seconds. Each Poison Bomb fixates on a random player. A Poison Bomb explodes when it reaches melee range of its target.
- Poison Bomb – The Poison Bombs created by Toxitron's Poison Protocol each fixate on a random player. A Poison Bomb explodes and creates a Poison Puddle when it reaches melee range of its target.
- Poison Puddle – Poison Bombs create 6 yard radius Poison Puddles when they explode. The Poison Puddle inflicts 14625 to 15375 Nature damage every 1 sec. on any player standing within the puddle.
- Poison Soaked Shell – Dealing damage to Toxitron's shield inflicts Soaked in Poison on the damaging player.
- Soaked in Poison – Soaked in Poison inflicts 20000 Nature damage every 2 sec. This effect stacks, but dispelling this poison once removes all stacks.When a player attacks or uses a spell or ability, they expunge the poison on their target.
- Expunge Poison – The poison soaked player inflicts 19500 to 20500 Nature damage on their target.
- Grip of Death – Lord Victor Nefarius sometimes teleports to the center of a Chemical Cloud and casts Grip of Death, pulling all players into the cloud.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.