- Crusade Commander Eligor Dawnbringer yells: You've done it, heroes! Stratholme is ours! Come, we wait just outside the Slaughterhouse!
- Crusade Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: For now, we have regained control over this half of Stratholme and should rejoice for that. The former Bastion of the Silver Hand is back in the hands of its rightful owners. Countless treasures to the order reside here, and we now have a fortified location to launch our next assault.
- Crusade Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: I will meet you in Alonsus Chapel. It is the holy place where Uther the Lightbringer was ordained into the Silver Hand. It is the only building the Scourge cannot touch, and will be our forward base of operations in that half of the city. With your help, Stratholme will become the capital of the Light and a new beginning for Lordaeron.
- Crusade Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Regrettably, Balnazzar is not yet finished. Defeating a dreadlord in the mortal plane only sends it back to the Twisting Nether. He will be back one day, perhaps even working again with his brothers, Varimathras and Detheroc.
- Crusade Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Stratholme may take quite some time to be rebuilt and fully cleansed, but it is an effort I will take great pleasure in watching unfold. Perhaps one day we will see the next great defender of the Light armed in the Bastion of the Silver Hand, or ordained in Alonsus Chapel. No matter the outcome, our work here will bear great fruit one day.
- Crusade Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Thank you, brave heroes. Thank you for showing Azeroth that no matter how overhwelming the darkness becomes, a single Light can pierce through.
- Crusade Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: That is where you come in, heroes. The war for Stratholme is not yet over. Leave this area and travel east to the Eastwall Gate. It is the service entrance to the city, and the last remaining opening into Lord Aurius Rivendare's scourge-infested domain. If we defeat him, Stratholme will be ours once more.
- Crusade Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Well done, heroes. Balnazzar had been a threat for far too long. He had a hand in the Scourge and the Scarlet Crusade, two of our most difficult foes. The Risen may have tipped the balance against us, had they time to fester.
- Crusade Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Your actions were pivotal in successfully reclaiming the city. Rivendare's death signifies the beginning of a new era for the Plaguelands. The few remaining Scourge should fall easily, and the land will at last be reborn.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.