- Valiona yells: At least... Theralion dies with me...
- Valiona yells: Breathe your dying breath!
- Valiona yells: Do as the master commands, Theralion! Kill them!
- Valiona yells: Enter Twilight!
- Valiona yells: Theralion, I will engulf the hallway. Cover their escape!
- Valiona yells: You are worthless, Theralion!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
When the encounter begins, Theralion immediately takes to the air, while Valiona engages the attackers on the ground. The twin dragons share a single health pool, and each alternates between being airborne and fighting on the ground.
- Grounded Abilities
Theralion uses the following abilities while on the ground.
- Engulfing Magic – Theralion twists the magical energies within an enemy spellcaster, increasing their damage and healing done by 100% for 20 sec.However, each time the affected player deals damage or healing, Engulfing Magic triggers a twilight explosion. The blast causes damage equal to the amount of damage or healing dealt to all players within 10 yards.
In a 25 player raid, Theralion twists the magical energies of three enemy spellcasters.
- Fabulous Flames – Theralion launches a burst of twilight energy at the location of a random enemy. Fabulous Flames leave a circular patch of twilight fire on the ground for 45 sec., inflicting 18525 to 19475 Shadow damage every 1 sec. to all players in a 12 yard radius.
- Twilight Shift – Theralion periodically applies Twilight Shift to his current target. This effect stacks. When Theralion applies a fifth stack to the same target, he casts Shifting Reality on the target.
- Shifting Reality – When Theralion applies a fifth stack of Twilight Shift to a target, Shifting Reality inflicts 14625 to 15375 Shadow damage to all players within 8 yards, and draws the affected players into the Twilight Realm.
- Airborne Abilities
Theralion uses the following abilities while in the air.
- Twilight Blast – While hovering overhead, Theralion continually launches bolts of twilight flame at the locations of random players. When a Twilight Blast impacts the ground, it explodes and inflicts 34125 to 35875 Shadow damage to all players within 8 yards of the impact location.
- Dazzling Destruction – As he prepares to land, Theralion mesmerizes his foes with swirling patterns of energy on the ground. Theralion then strikes each of these locations with massive blasts of twilight power, inflicting 14625 to 15375 Shadow damage to players within 12 yards and sending anyone caught in the blast into the Twilight Realm. If a player is already in the Twilight Realm when struck by Dazzling Destruction, that player dies.
When the encounter begins, Theralion immediately takes to the air, while Valiona engages the attackers on the ground. The twin dragons share a single health pool, and each alternate between being airborne and fighting on the ground.
- Grounded Abilities
Valiona uses the following abilities while on the ground.
- Blackout – Valiona surrounds a random player in a shroud of Twilight energy, absorbing the next 75000 points of healing on the target. When Blackout expires or a player dispels the effect, the dark energy explodes in a massive torrent. The explosion inflicts 975000 to 1025000 Shadow damage divided amongst all players within 8 yards.
- Devouring Flames – Valiona unleashes a prolonged breath of Twilight flame in the direction of a random player. Devouring Flames inflicts up to 90000 Shadow damage every 1 sec. for 5 sec. The damage diminishes on targets within the breath the farther away from Valiona they are located.
- Twilight Shift – Valiona periodically applies Twilight Shift to her current target. This effect stacks. When Valiona applies a fifth stack to the same target, she casts Shifting Reality on the target.
- Shifting Reality – When Valiona applies a fifth stack of Twilight Shift to a target, Shifting Reality inflicts 14625 to 15375 Shadow damage to all players within 8 yards, and draws the affected players into the Twilight Realm.
- Airborne Abilities
Valiona uses the following abilities while in the air.
- Twilight Meteorite – Valiona sets her sights upon a random player and prepares to unleash a powerful Twilight Meteorite on them. When the meteorite lands on the player, it inflicts 292500 to 307500 Shadow damage divided amongst players within 6 yards of the impact point.
- Deep Breath – As she prepares to land, Valiona takes a deep breath and strafes from one end of the chamber to the other, engulfing a third of the room in Twilight Flames. Contact with this dark flame inflicts 29250 to 30750 Shadow damage, and draws the player into the Twilight Realm. If the player is already in the Twilight Realm when struck by Deep Breath, that player dies.
Being struck by Theralion's Dazzling Destruction or Valiona's Deep Breath pulls players into the Twilight Realm. In this alternate plane of existence, spheres of volatile twilight energy float around and detonate if touched. Collapsing portals appear randomly throughout the area, and players may use a portal to return to the material plane. Each portal disappates after a time.
In Heroic Difficulty Shifting Reality also pulls players into the Twilight Realm.
- Twilight Sentry – On Heroic Difficulty the Twilight Realm is populated by the mysterious Twilight Sentries. Visible only as shimmers of twilight to those in the material plane, Twilight Sentries strike out indiscriminately, firing Rift Blasts at players both inside and outside the Twilight Realm.
- Rift Blast – Twilight Sentries continually fire Rift Blasts at random players, inflicting 24375 to 25625 Shadow damage every 3 sec.
- Twilight Zone – Players trapped in the Twilight Realm suffer 4875 to 5125 Shadow damage every 2 sec. The effect stacks, and the damage inflicted increases by 10% with each additional application.
- Unstable Twilight – Coming into contact with one of the floating orbs of twilight energy within the Twilight Realm causes it to violently explode. Unstable Twilight inflicts 39000 to 41000 Shadow damage to all players within 8 yards, but only affects players inside the Twilight Realm.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.