- High Priestess Kilnara yells: Feel me agony!
- High Priestess Kilnara yells: Haaa ha ha haa! Now, heathens... face the TRUE might of Bethekk!
- High Priestess Kilnara yells: I am sworn to protect this place!
- High Priestess Kilnara yells: I told you to leave!
- High Priestess Kilnara yells: No. NO! Get out! Leave me here with the memory of my sister!
- High Priestess Kilnara yells: This body is useless!
- High Priestess Kilnara yells: What have you done? I can't... control... RRAAAARRRGHHH!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Stage One: No. NO! Get Out!
- Shadow Bolt – Kilnara hurls a bolt of dark magic at an enemy, inflicting 11050 to 14950 Shadow damage to her primary target.
- Wave of Agony – A crushing wave of agony sweeps across enemies in front of Kilnara, inflicting 55500 to 64500 Shadow damage and knocking them back.
- Tears of Blood – Glittering trails of blood stream from Kilnara's eyes, inflicting 11050 to 14950 Shadow damage every second to all players within 12 yards for 6 sec.
- Wail of Sorrow – Kilnara's dark wail of sorrow inflicts 18500 to 21500 Shadow damage on all enemies.
- Lash of Anguish – Kilnara lashes out at a random player, inflicting 50% of her normal melee swing's damage as Shadow damage and then 18500 to 21500 Shadow damage every 2 seconds for 10 sec.
Stage Two: The True Might of Bethekk
At 50% remaining life, High Priestess Kilnara transforms into the Avatar of Bethekk and awakens any remaining sleeping panthers.
- Rage of the Ancients – Every 5 seconds, the Avatar of Bethekk increases her damage dealt by 5% and her haste by 10%. The effect stacks up to 25 times.
- Vengeful Smash – The Avatar of Bethekk leaps into the air then lands with a Vengeful Smash, inflicting 32375 to 37625 Physical damage to players within 20 yards.
- Camouflage – The Avatar of Bethekk camouflages herself, becoming invisible to players. She then creeps behind a random target and performs Ravage on them.
- Ravage – The Avatar of Bethekk ravages her current target, inflicting 150% of a normal melee swing and causing the target to bleed for 9250 to 10750 damage every 2 seconds for 10 sec.
- Pride of Bethekk – Kilnara's sixteen panthers are in a dark slumber, but can be awoken by any offensive ability or spell once the battle begins.
- Gaping Wound – The panther leaps on a random player with extended claws, inflicting 75% of a normal melee swing and causing the target to bleed for 9250 to 10750 damage every 2 seconds for 10 sec.
Zul'Gurub is only available in Heroic Difficulty.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.