- Arcurion yells: Destroy them all, but bring the Shaman to me!
- Arcurion yells: Enough, Shaman!
- Arcurion yells: Mere mortals.
- Arcurion yells: None will survive!
- Arcurion yells: Nothing! Nothing....
- Arcurion yells: Shaman! The Dragon Soul is not yours. Give it up, and you may yet walk away with your life.
- Arcurion yells: The Aspects misplaced their trust.
- Arcurion yells: The Hour of Twilight falls - the end of all things - you cannot stop it. You are nothing. NOTHING!
- Arcurion yells: The Shaman is mine, focus on his companions!
- Arcurion yells: You will go nowhere, Shaman.
- Arcurion yells: You're a fool if you think to take your place as the Aspect of Earth, Shaman!
- Arcurion yells: You're a mere mortal. It is time you died like one.
- Arcurion yells: Your Shaman can't protect you.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Hand of Frost – Arcurion's icy grip reaches out at his current target, inflicting 45000 to 55000 Frost damage.
- Chains of Frost – Arcurion unleashes a wave of ice, inflicting 9250 to 10750 Frost damage and immobilizing all enemies within 65 yards for 10 sec.
- Thrall – Thrall hurls molten lava at the Frozen Servitors above, keeping their numbers in check.
- Icy Tomb – Arcurion encases Thrall in an Icy Tomb. Destroying the Icy Tomb releases Thrall.
- Torrent of Frost – At 30% remaining health, Arcurion unleashes a devastating Torrent of Frost inflicting 13500 to 16500 Frost damage each second to all enemies and reducing their movement speed by 50% for 5 sec.
Hour of Twilight is only available on Heroic Difficulty.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.