- Sky Admiral Rogers says: Admiral! It's good to see that you are okay.
- Sky Admiral Rogers says: Horde troops are swimming toward your position. Open fire at once.
- Sky Admiral Rogers says: I'm afraid you'll have to push forward without us.
- Sky Admiral Rogers says: I've been ordered back to the main battlegroup to provide carrier escort. The full might of the Alliance navy will arrive in two months' time.
- Sky Admiral Rogers says: It. Is. PAYBACK TIME!
- Sky Admiral Rogers says: Maybe you can recruit some of the locals. I'll leave the situation here in your capable hands.
- Sky Admiral Rogers says: Men, you've trained for this. You're among the elite. You are Skyfire men!
- Sky Admiral Rogers says: Nightwind, report! What's going on down there?
- Sky Admiral Rogers says: Put on your big-boy pants, Taylor. I will leave the SI:7 officers with you. I suggest a scouting mission.
- Sky Admiral Rogers says: Thank you for your hospitality, Mayor. I assure you: you're doing the right thing.
- Sky Admiral Rogers says: The flagship's last reported position was below. Can you see anything?
- Sky Admiral Rogers says: This is the ship that took down Deathwing. You think some raggedy little Horde outpost stands a chance against the pride of the Alliance fleet? NO!
- Sky Admiral Rogers says: Those are Horde vessels... General quarters! Get our birds in the air. Clear the decks. Stations, people. Let's go to war!
- Sky Admiral Rogers says: Those green dirtbags down there plagued your homes in Southshore, laid siege to your children in Redridge, and massacred every man, woman and child in Theramore.
- Sky Admiral Rogers says: You don't think they'll hesitate to strangle you with their bare hands? GUN THEM DOWN!
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.