- Elder Adler says: Food and wood are our primary needs. Speak with me if you seek to aid us further.
- Elder Adler says: If your enemies harass the worker, productivity will cease until the threat is dealt with.
- Elder Adler says: Just deposit any food you gather on the table here. We can take it from there.
- Elder Adler says: Mount up! There's work to be done!
- Elder Adler says: My workers are highly skilled, but they are ineffective when it comes to combat. Do not wander too far off.
- Elder Adler says: Once you have delivered supplies, your work is not done. Do your best to keep our resources topped off.
- Elder Adler says: Progress is going swimmingly, friend. You should focus on maintaining what you've done.
- Elder Adler says: The beasts in the region all yield edible meat, human. Do what you can to keep the workers fed.
- Elder Adler says: There is usable wood, even in these swamps. Look for brittle roots protruding from the soil.
- Elder Adler says: You have done well, human. My workers are making efficient progress.
- Elder Adler says: You have us working very efficiently, human. Our task will be complete soon at this pace.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.