- Rosey Axlerod says: 'Sweet child', pappy'd always call me. Well, what we're plannin' for these Horde vermin ain't so sweet!
- Rosey Axlerod says: Collect meat from the local wildlife or rations from the orcs. We're not picky eaters.
- Rosey Axlerod says: Hey <name>, we'll work faster if we have plenty of metal to work with. The local Krasari Iron Ore will do fine.
- Rosey Axlerod says: If pappy could see me now... runnin' my own crew in service to the king. He'd be gushin' with pride.
- Rosey Axlerod says: Keep an eye on us, <name>! We're builders, not fighters. We'll need your protection if any beasties come around!
- Rosey Axlerod says: Keep an eye out for oily serpents, <name>. They're easy enough to catch. Put their oil in the cauldron and we'll work even faster.
- Rosey Axlerod says: Keep us well supplied for the greatest production benefit.
- Rosey Axlerod says: Oh, we know just the thing....
- Rosey Axlerod says: Practice being as efficient as you can, <name>! One day, time might be a factor...
- Rosey Axlerod says: Seems we're a little low on oil. Just keep your eyes peeled for snakes and we should be fine.
- Rosey Axlerod says: Squad! Initiate Operation: Cackleberry!
- Rosey Axlerod says: The crew's lookin' a touch low on fuel. There anything safe to eat in these parts?
- Rosey Axlerod says: This is as fast as I've ever seen this team work! Keep it up, <name>!
- Rosey Axlerod says: Woohoo! You've got us running at peak efficiency, <name>!
- Rosey Axlerod says: You're doing great, <name>! At this rate, our defenses will be complete in no time!
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.