- Kor'kron Pilot yells: Aim for those amber bombs, they'll cause a huge explosion if we manage to set one off!
- Kor'kron Pilot yells: Good shot, <name>! Keep aiming for those bombs.
- Kor'kron Pilot yells: If we don't get this shield down soon we're going to be overrun.
- Kor'kron Pilot yells: Missile incoming! Shields! SHIELDS!
- Kor'kron Pilot yells: Nice one, <name>! That was close.
- Kor'kron Pilot yells: Nice work! The shield looks like it's weakening.
- Kor'kron Pilot yells: Only a few more towers and that whole thing is coming down!
- Kor'kron Pilot yells: Shield generators all over the island are protecting the Heart of Zan'vess, preventing us from reaching the weapons cache.
- Kor'kron Pilot yells: The shield is down! Nice work, <name>! I'll take us to the beachhead.
- Kor'kron Pilot yells: Those Mantid are protecting the towers, <name>. Take them out or we won't be able to land any shots.
- Kor'kron Pilot yells: Those scorpid are moving the towers! Take them out!
- Kor'kron Pilot yells: We're going in! Take out those towers!
- Kor'kron Pilot yells: We're hit!
- Kor'kron Pilot yells: We've got our work cut out for us, <name>.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.