- Master Brownstone says: Oof, I was... just listening to the ground - you know, for signs of enemies approaching. We seem to be safe... for the moment.
- Master Brownstone says: Ooh, just a power-nap. All ready to go now!
- Master Brownstone says: Oooh. I'm afraid you've chosen a bad time for building defenses, friend.
- Master Brownstone says: Please, <name>, keep me awake! If we fall asleep, all productivity comes to a halt.
- Master Brownstone says: Seek out the Volatile Fireflies, <name>! They are instrumental in the creation of this special brew.
- Master Brownstone says: Shake it off, brothers. It's brewin' time.
- Master Brownstone says: Some of our kegs went missing recently. They were last seen just east of here...
- Master Brownstone says: Those gorillas look angry, friend, but challenging them may well be worth the risk!
- Master Brownstone says: We pandaren work best on a full stomach, <name>. Be sure to keep our table full!
- Master Brownstone says: Yesterday's sundown celebration went a little long, you see. We may have... overmeditated.
- Master Brownstone says: Your help is appreciated, friend. At this rate, we'll be able to get some rest soon!
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.