- Ra-den yells: Accept the inevitable.
- Ra-den yells: Ah, the familiar embrace of the storms....
- Ra-den yells: Amusing. You really thought you could win.
- Ra-den yells: But there is a yawning chasm of darkness beneath you, mortals. Vast, endless, and all-consuming. I do not believe that you can correct this doomed course.
- Ra-den yells: But... you have earned the right to try. Farewell.
- Ra-den yells: For millennia I have waited in darkness, in silence pierced only by the shrieks of the tormented, my dreams a waking nightmare.
- Ra-den yells: I see the naive hope in your eyes. You... think you are my saviors? Wring that mocking pity from your hearts and focus it inwards, for you shall soon know my agony.
- Ra-den yells: The touch of creation... and destruction.
- Ra-den yells: This is but a taste of my power.
- Ra-den yells: This twisted world is beyond redemption, beyond the reach of deluded heroes. The only answer to corruption is destruction. And that begins... now.
- Ra-den yells: Wait! I am... I am not your enemy. You are powerful. More powerful than he was, even.... Perhaps you are right. Perhaps there is still hope.
- Ra-den yells: When I am finished with you, I shall not rest until this world is cleansed. Now perish!
- Ra-den yells: You still think victory possible? Fools!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Ra-den is only available on Heroic difficulty.
Shrouded in Mystery
There are no scholars with any recollection or record regarding the details of Ra-den's powers. Perhaps these memories have been obscured by the passage of time, or perhaps none who saw the Keeper of Storms in battle ever lived to speak of what they witnessed....
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.