- Sungshin Ironpaw says: Click on a patron who is waiting in line. You should see them wave to you when you have successfully interacted with them.
- Sungshin Ironpaw says: Customers will line up and wait for you to tell them to sit down. They will only wait for a short while before leaving so be sure to get them to a seat before they leave.
- Sungshin Ironpaw says: Excellent! Now your customer will happily eat the noodle soup you've made for them. When they're done they'll leave happy.
- Sungshin Ironpaw says: Make some noodle soup for your customer. This is a scholar so they like the simplicity of a standard noodle soup. Try making one now.
- Sungshin Ironpaw says: Now click on the seated customer to deliver them their noodle soup.
- Sungshin Ironpaw says: Now get out there and make some noodle soup!
- Sungshin Ironpaw says: Now that the soup is made, pick it up by clicking on it. Soups will go bad if left out too long so only make what you need for your customers.
- Sungshin Ironpaw says: Once seated, a customer will wait a short while for you to deliver their noodle soup. As with waiting in line, be sure to get the customer their food before they decide to leave.
- Sungshin Ironpaw says: Other customers are impatient, they won't wait as long; but are really happy when they are served quickly.
- Sungshin Ironpaw says: Some customers are hungry, they'll want a second bowl after they finish their first.
- Sungshin Ironpaw says: Some tips: You can always tell what a customer wants by their outfit.
- Sungshin Ironpaw says: Welcome, <name>. I've had the market area cleared to make room for Halfhill's first noodle stand, run by you!
- Sungshin Ironpaw says: Well done!
- Sungshin Ironpaw says: When a customer has been selected, click on an open seat and the customer will go sit there.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.